Lau Choy Seng (劉再成) was established on 10 Oct 1948 behind this mural. Half of the shop made and sold wooden clogs, while the other half sold kitchenware. Wooden clogs were popularly worn in the kitchen and wet markets then, but by the 1980s, rubber sandals became more popular and the clog business was closed. The kitchenware business was passed down to the family’s second and third generations and continues to thrive to this day. Mural is at 25 Temple Street, Chinatown.